This is a tribute to our beloved dog, Katie Blue, a super smart, adorable miniature schnauzer who was loved by all! Help us celebrate Katie Blue’s life!
Katie Blue Who?
Legacy’s Be-Bay (Baby) Katie Blue Bowman is who I am! My birthday is February 8, 2006. I am a beautiful, smart, loving little 8-year-old furry girl miniature schnauzer who adores my animal friends; my loving humans, Kitty (mom) and Eddie (dad); and all my friends on Facebook and Twitter.
My human mom and dad taught me all kinds of tricks and my mom bought me many, many toys! I adore toys…my mom took a picture (click on it to make bigger) of me with my 150+ toys surrounding me…you have to look closely to see the star of the picture!
I hope you enjoy my photos and videos and that you will share your stories, photos, and videos with me too! Please click on all of the items in the menu bar because I have almost 30 pages of info to share with you.
P.S. This was Katie Blue’s input while we were developing her website and Facebook page, then she unexpectedly passed away on October 30, 2014. We wanted to retain her “message” to readers because it is all about Katie Blue afterall and the website has become a tribute to her!
Fun and informative information on Katie Blue’s website includes the following:
- People who have pets know all about the Paw2Heart connection they have with their pets! Sharing your connection is what Paw2Heart is all about!
- Because we missed our Katie Blue, we decided to get a lovely reminder of our girl. The New Me! page will tell you all about it!
- Katie Blue also was a HUGE fan of animal care and safety so she has lots of “Tips from Katie Blue” on how to care for your precious furry friends.
- There are some things that Katie Blue didn’t get to do in her little life and one of those things was to be a therapy dog to others in need. She had a quiet way about her (until the doorbell rang!!), she loved to cuddle, and she had a way of looking at you that said she understood what you were saying to her. Click on Therapy Dogs if you would like to learn more about them and how your dog might be able to become a therapy dog.
- Katie Blue also had a lot of musician “friends” on Facebook who loved her too, and their music is always playing in our house! Four of Katie Blue’s Favorite Artists are featured here with links to their social media pages. Enjoy these fabulous artists! Blues Rock and Rock will keep your toes tappin’!
- Katie Blue’s Store is planned for the very near future. You will be able to purchase lots of Katie Blue items for your pets! Stay tuned for the store Grand Opening!